This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A.

Company Detail

Description

Since 2006 Alcoholes del Uruguay S.A. (ALUR) has been dedicated to the production of biodiesel, bioethanol, animal feed, electricity and sugar. Ancap, a Uruguayan state-owned company engaged in the production of fuel, lubricants, cement and biofuels, has a 91% stake in Alur, while Venezuelan PDVSA has the remaining 9%. Its five plants, located in Montevideo, Paysandú and Artigas, use only Uruguayan raw materials from big, medium and small producers in all 16 departments. Its turnover grew from US$26mn in 2009 to US$250mn in 2015.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Related News