Cargo terminal News
The cessation of operations of LATAM Airlines Argentina, for an indefinite time, is due to the fact that with the current conditions of the local industry, aggravated by the COVID-19 pandemic, the viability of a sustainable project is not visualized. More
Cargo terminal Projects
- El Dorado II International Airport
- New terminal at Ezeiza international airport
- 20 de Setembro international airport
- El Tepual airport expansion
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion
- Cargo Terminal of the International Airport of El Salvador San Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdamez (AIESSOARG)
- Limón International Airport
- Felipe Ángeles International Airport - AIFA (Santa Lucía International Airport - AISL)
- Talcahuano Carriel Sur airport expansion and improvement
- Araucanía regional airport (2nd concession)
Cargo terminal Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.