Cargo terminal News
Nuevo Pudahuel, whose main shareholders are Groupe ADP and VINCI Airports, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Air Liquide, Colbún, Copec, five major players in the energy and airport industry, in order to prepare the development of hydrogen. More
In separate decisions, the TCU authorized the early renewal of a railway concession and gave the go-ahead for a bidding process for concessions of 15 domestic airports. More
Cargo terminal Projects
- Tocumen airport expansion
- Expansion, repair, maintenance and refitting of El Loa airport in Calama (3rd concession)
- Austral airport network: Expansion and improvement of the Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo airport in Punta Arenas
- Pampulha Airport Concession (Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Minas Gerais)
- Araucanía regional airport (2nd concession)
- Triângulo Mineiro and Alto Paranaíba international cargo and passenger airport (Intervales airport)
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion - Air side
- Chinchero - Cusco international airport (AICC)
- Guaraní Airport-Regional Load Hub
- Felipe Ángeles International Airport - AIFA (Santa Lucía International Airport - AISL)
Cargo terminal Companies
- Mijovi S.R.L
- Concessionária do Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos S.A.
- OAS S.A.
- Worley Ingeniería y Construcción Chile SpA
- Eterna, S.A. de C.V
- Cesbe S.A., Engenharia e Empreendimentos
- Coesa Engenharia Ltda.
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Castilho Engenharia e Empreendimentos S.A.
- Cosapi S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.