Distribution network News
San Luis Potosí has experienced the effects of the drought in 44 municipalities, with only 4.2% of its territory free of water scarcity issues, and the Michoacán has registered at least 408 wildfires during this drought season. More
Works include the rehabilitation of water treatment and pumping plants in Mexico City and Mexico state. More
Distribution network Projects
- Second Chaco potable water project
- APR System Construction Basa Grande Bridge, Curarrehue
- Installation System Potable Rural Water South Liumalla Commune Of Villarrica Region Of Araucania
- Apr Villa Mañihuales System Extension
- APR system replacement El Coigue, Municipality of Carahue Region of La Araucania
- APR Peñol System Construction, Community of Maullín Los Lagos Region
- APR Service Construction of Coipomo, Ancud Commune Los Lagos Region
- Construction of Chusmiza Rural Drinking Water System Tarapacá Region
- APR System Construction Isla Meulín, Community of Quinchao Los Lagos Region
- Adaptation of the Potable Water System in Concepción
Distribution network Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.