Distribution network News
The project is expected to increase water supply coverage by 22% and sewerage service coverage by 54% in 93 municipalities in the Brazilian state. More
The organizations claim serious damage would be the outcome for residents in the Brazilian state. More
Distribution network Projects
- Tuy IV project
- Desvío Arijón water system, stage II
- Los Molinos-Córdoba canal expansion
- Second Chaco potable water project
- Potable water plant and Valenciano reservoir
- Reconquista water pipeline
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Pesillo-Imbabura potable water network
- Installation System Potable Rural Water South Liumalla Commune Of Villarrica Region Of Araucania
- Extension and Improvement of the APR Service of Los Esteros, Commune of La Unión, Los Ríos Region
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.