Social Infrastructure News
Governor Samuel García promised to make his administration “the infrastructure government” and highlighted some projects to develop during his term. More
The US$10mn contract involves building eight new schools and expanding another in Chaco province. More
Social Infrastructure Projects
- Great South Hospital (Encarnación Regional Hospital)
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- New Salvador hospital and geriatrics institution
- Improvement and expansion of the health services of the tomas lafora support hospital, guadalupe, district of guadalupe - province of pacasmayo - department of la libertad
- Upgrading of the EsSalud's Talara II Hospital
- New Hospital of Huari
- Villahermosa new hospital (Replacement of the General Hospital Dr. Daniel Gurría Urgell)
- Las Higueras hospital stage III
- New Manuel Núñez Butrón Hospital in Puno
- New IPS Ingavi hospital
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.