Social Infrastructure News
Two stadium projects could kick off construction this year, while another two remain at an early stage. More
Mexican insurers saw the number of life policy claims more than double to 213 in just the week, while medical claims on confirmed COVID-19 cases leapt 32% to 501.4mn pesos (US$21.8mn) from May 11 to May 18. More
Social Infrastructure Projects
- National Stadium of Mexico
- Club León sports complex
- Group VI hospital network: Northern Metropolitan Hospital
- Americas clinic
- Third level hospital in Potosí
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra nuclear medicine hospital
- Network of Nuclear Medicine Centers and Radiotherapy
- La Laguna penitentiary complex (New Talca prision) (La Laguna Education and Work Center)
- New San Jose de Melipilla hospital
- Claudio Vicuña new hospital in San Antonio
Social Infrastructure Companies
- Axis Communications AB
- JGC Holdings Corporation
- Wood Brasil
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- UTP Sacyr Hospital Villarrica
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Bauer Fundaciones Panamá S.A.
- Aecon Concessions
- Consorcio de Salud Santiago Oriente S.A.
- Construcciones Aldesem, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.