The metro authority said service on lines No. 4, 5 and 6 had been reestablished on Tuesday, while the city's mayor rejected claims that reactivating lines No. 1, 2 and 3 would take up to five months. More
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Line 2 of the Panama metro extension to Tocumen international airport
- Panama metro line 3
- Quito Metro
- Santo Domingo metro line No. 3
- Guatemala City underground metro
- Santiago metro line 7
- São Paulo Metro line 4 - Phase II (Linha Amarela)
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Extension Line 1 of the Panama Metro to Villa Zaita
- Empresas Tecsa S.A.
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
- Coordinación Técnico Administrativa De Obras, S.A. De C.V.
- Hitachi Rail STS SpA, Sucursal del Perú
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- CONTROL Y MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES CYMI, S.A.
- Empresa Metropolitana de Transportes Urbanos de São Paulo S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.