The Spanish firm will sign a PPP contract with the state government to continue building metro line No. 6, taking over the project from a local consortium. More
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Lima metro line No. 3
- Lima and Callao Metro Line No. 4
- Extension of line 5-Lilás of the Sao Paulo Metro to Jardim Ângela
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Line F - Buenos Aires Metro
- Modernization of Line 1 of the Mexico City Metro (Pantitlán-Observatorio)
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Quito Metro
- Line 17 São Paulo metro system
- CNO S.A.
- Consorcio Constructor M2 Lima
- Posada Perú S.A.C.
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Minas Gerais
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Consórcio Mitsubishi Heavy Industries - Mitsui & Co
- Companhia do Metropolitano de São Paulo
- Consórcio Metro Linha Leste Fortaleza
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.