Spanish infrastructure firm Acciona will assume the concession contract and it could be signed within the next 45 days. More
The initiative involves building more than 30 intermodal stations in the capital and surrounding municipalities, which will link bus services with Metro and passenger train services. More
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Mexico City metro line A extension
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Quito Metro
- Sarmiento railway conversion to underground line
- Line F - Buenos Aires Metro
- Quillota-La Calera metro extension
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Extension of Line 3 to Quilicura
- Santiago Metro line 4 expansion
- Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana, S.A. de C.V.
- Coalvi, S.A.
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Kiewit Corporation
- T.Y. Lin International Group Ltd.
- Consorcio Power China-Mendes Júnior
- Skava Consulting
- Ingeniería, Servicios y Sistemas Aplicados S.A de C.V.
- Cardno Latin America
- Constran S.A. Construções e Comércio
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.