The head of Brazil's association of mining exploration companies, Luis Mauricio Ferraiuoli Azevedo, talked with BNamericas about the need to boost the activity. More
While Minas Gerais will remain a mining pole for years, associations are sketching out ideas for a post-mining scenario to diversify the local economy and avoid an exodus to urban centers. More
- Araguaia (Phase 2)
- Araguaia (phase 1)
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Paprika Tailings Deposit
- Complementary decanting works and other actions, Mina Invierno Project
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Long Term Development Plan - Compañia Minera Cerro Negro SA
- Pedra Branca
- Jaguar nickel sulphide project
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.