Costa Rica added 98.58% of renewable generation to its National Electric System (SEN) during the first six months of 2022. More
- Atucha III national project
- Rigid Emergency Vent Of The Wet Well In Both Units Of The Cnlv 2015-2018
- Replacement of the Oncology Therapy Unit at HGZ / MF No. 1 in Durango, Durango.
- Las Garzas Photovoltaic Park
- Lun Photovoltaic Solar Park
- Tigre Photovoltaic Park Modification
- Las Tencas Photovoltaic Park
- Unit 3 of the Almirante Álvaro Alberto nuclear power plant (Angra 3)
- Generation Plant Fv Chaparral Castañal II 22 Mw
- Generation of Electric Power from Biogas Planta Hacienda La Cabaña
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.