Governments and companies in Latin America are pinning their hopes on the reactivation of infrastructure projects to revive the economies of the region. Under this scenario, the BNamericas 2020 survey reveals what executives in the sector consider to be the best opportunities, how projects will be financed and which countries are best prepared to quickly relaunch these initiatives. More
The five-year program includes US$1.6bn for public works, US$1.8bn for measures to boost demand and production, US$485mn for tax benefits and loans and US$13mn to create jobs. More
- Secretaría de Infraestructura, Desarrollo Urbano y Reordenación Territorial del Estado de Baja California
- Corporación Grupo Terra
- IESA Projetos, Equipamentos e Montagens S.A.
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Bufete de Construcciones Delta, S.A. de C.V.
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Argentina
- Constructora Moyeda S.A. de C.V.
- Grupo CAABSA
- Cesel S.A.
- Coordinación de Ingeniería de Proyectos S.C.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.