Firms operating in Mexico see data theft as the top risk facing their firm in the wake of significant breaches on the financial system in the last year and half; however, perceptions vary by sector with the extractives sector more concerned about intellectual property theft. More
- - Access to the Port of Barranquilla (Carrera 38)
- Advice to the Fiscal Inspection of the Work Airport A. Merino Benitez Under Construction -
- RN 9 Access to Salta. Section: Emp. RN 34 in Torzalito Tourist Access City (km. 1555-km. 1594). Work: Road repaving
- Group I Prison Infrastructure Program Concession
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Route 5 Section Santiago - Talca And South Access To Santiago -
- Reconstruction of Provincial Route Nº 191. Section: RP 150 RN 144, San Rafael
- Road Connection Av. Suiza - Las Rejas -
- Fruit Road Route 66
- Financing Program for Urban Road Works, Periurban Roads of Production, Access to Villages and Road Safety Works
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.