Sewer networks News
The organizations claim serious damage would be the outcome for residents in the Brazilian state. More
A preliminary report made public today by a investigatory committee of the Rio de Janeiro state congress says that the state government ran up large debts and illegally contracted a US$567mn loan from BNP Paribas backed by the commitment to privatize state water utility Cedae. More
Sewer networks Projects
- Drinking water and wastewater treatment system in Ciudad del Este
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment System of the Town of Lican Ray
- Sewage Network and Chemical Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Optimization of Rancagua, Machalí and Graneros Sewage Treatment Plant
- Sanitation for North Lima - Northern Lima Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Sanitation for South Lima - Southern Lima Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 2 and Esteban Echeverría Lift Station - Agua Sur System
Sewer networks Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.