Sewer networks News
Of the 270 projects, 178 are the responsibility of water agencies. Other works, which were halted because of COVID-19, include road paving and education infrastructure. More
Greater deployment of blended finance structures is expected, according to Moody’s, as multilateral development banks tighten their embrace on credit enhancements to crowd in more private sector capital. More
Sewer networks Projects
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- Canoas wastewater treatment plant
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 2 and Esteban Echeverría Lift Station - Agua Sur System
- Expansion of the treatment capacity of the Celaya WWTP
- Comprehensive Improvement of Water Management in La Paz, BCS
- Integral Improvement of Water Management of Los Cabos, BCS
- Pirque Solaris photovoltaic park
- Huancayo wastewater treatment plant
- Lake Titicaca sanitation program-Bolivia
- Santa Marta water supply and sewerage system
Sewer networks Companies
- CoBank ACB
- Media Analytics Ltd.
- Wood Brasil
- Sociedad Argentina de Construcción y Desarrollo Estratégico S.A.
- Sociedad Colombiana de Construcciones S.A.S.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Subsecretaría de Recursos Hídricos de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Bureau Veritas Chile S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.