Waste treatment plants
Waste treatment plants News
The government sees renewable energies, tourism and agriculture as the main pillars of its plan to boost the southern region’s development. More
The state government will invest around US$42mn in the municipalities of Peruíbe, Itanhaém and Mongaguá. More
Waste treatment plants Projects
- Pachapaqui expansion
- Las Vacas river treatment plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Xalapa's solid waste biodigester
- Villa Cal-Barrio Oeste sewer drainage network extension
- RSU treatment plant, pyrolytic ovens and autoclave oven in General Güemes (Salta)
- Integral System of Potable Water North Rural
- Conflict resolution in the water network in the city and in different neighborhoods of Campana
- Sanitation - Rio Tajamar - La Rioja
- URBAN. Central Andean Microregion. Expansion of treatment plants for MSW Esquel and Trevelin.
Waste treatment plants Companies
- ALS Limited
- Centro Construcciones S.A.
- Superintendencia del Medio Ambiente de la República de Chile
- Sacyr Ingeniería e Infraestructuras
- Esval S.A.
- Consorcio la Chira S.A
- Puentes y Calzadas Grupo de Empresas S.A.
- Fisia Italimpianti SpA, Sucursal Argentina - Acciona Agua S.A., Sucursal Argentina - Unión Transitoria
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.