Waste treatment plants
Waste treatment plants News
A veto imposed this week by President Jair Bolsonaro reduces the attractiveness of some state companies and creates more political turmoil. More
PPPs and privatizations in Brazil's sanitation sector became a hot topic after the recent senate approval of a new framework for the segment, allowing more participation of private sector firms. More
Waste treatment plants Projects
- San Silvestre wastewater treatment plant
- Pachapaqui expansion
- Development of Infrastructure and Improvement of Productive Capacity of Collahuasi Mine
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Phase IV Tietê river cleanup
- Canoas pumping station
- Quindío solid waste processing plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
Waste treatment plants Companies
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
- SLR Consulting (Canada) Ltd.
- CNO S.A.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Minas Gerais
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Caterpillar Energy Solutions, S.A.
- ILF Consulting Engineers Colombia S.A.S.
- Soletanche Bachy S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.