The XIV edition of the CMP "Innovation to transform the oil industry in Mexico" takes place from June 19 to 22 in León, Guanajuato. About 7 thousand congressmen participate in plenary lectures, technical presentations, courses and industrial exhibition of 165 companies from 14 countries Pemex reiterates its willingness to work with Mexican and foreign companies that share the highest values that now govern Petróleos Mexicanos. More
Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras, following up on the release of 06/15/2018, informs that it was notified by Odebrecht S.A., the controlling shareholder of Braskem S.A., that the negotiations regarding the potential transaction involving the sale of Odebrecht’s entire stake in Braskem to the Dutch company LyondellBasell were terminated. More
- Petrochemical plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
- Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex
- Tarija propylene and polypropylene YPFB plant
- Polypropylene complex
- Petrocasas Facility
- Santa Vitória Biopolymers Complex
- Petrochemical Suape
- Green Polypropylene Plant
- Polyethylene Verde (In Operation)
- Evonik Mexico S.A. de C.V.
- Evonik Degussa Argentina S.A.
- Consorcio Comex, S.A. de C.V
- Ezqualo Laboratorio Creativo
- Companhia Petroquímica de Pernanbuco S.A. - Petroquímica Suape
- Marubeni México, S.A. de C.V.
- Polytex S.A.
- Nova Chemicals
- Saint-Gobain do Brasil Produtos Industriais e para Construção Ltda.
- Eucomex, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.