The Red Jalisco project in the Mexican state was first announced in October 2019. More
Gold Data continues its network expansion in the Americas with an initial US$10 million investment to deploy a state-of-the-art fiber network throughout Mexico. This is the first step in an expansion plan expected to represent a total privately funded investment of US$100 million by 2023. More
- Raylex Diginet S.A.
- Grupo Ethuss S.A.S.
- Venezolana De Proyectos Integrados - Vepica, C.A.
- ABB México, S.A. de C.V.
- ABB Brasil Ltda.
- Intercolombia S.A. E.S.P.
- Actividades de Instalaciones y Servicios Cobra S.A. (Cobra Colombia)
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- Hispamar Satélites S.A.
- Empresa de Distribución Troncal de Cuyo S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.