Hazardous waste News
One of the objectives of the new regulations is to speed up the closure of the thousands of irregular open-air waste dumps around the country. More
Both landfills in Guatemala City's metropolitan area are reaching their limits, so investments are urgently needed, but a lack of legislation is holding back efforts, according to an expert. More
Hazardous waste Projects
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Engineering and Construction Updates 7th, 8th and 9th Stages Carén Tailings Dam
- Alternative Project Tailings Deposition in Pit
- Storage capacity increase of Talabre's tailing dam (stage IX)
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
- Installation And Operation Of Centauro 40 Turbogenerator - Central Puerto Natales
- Drive System, Storage, Pumping and Distribution of Drinking Water in the city, will stop. Between rivers.
- Chépica Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
Hazardous waste Companies
- Empresa de Servicios Sanitarios del Paraguay S.A.
- Veolia Holding America Latina S.A.
- WEG S.A.
- Cesel S.A.
- Proacon México S.A. de C.V.
- Gobierno Regional de Arequipa
- Gobierno Regional de Áncash
- Metso Outotec Chile S.A.
- Yachiyo Engineering Co., Ltd
- Empresa Prestadora de Servicios de Saneamiento Grau S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.