Hazardous waste News
According to the report, only 141 companies in the country are authorized to manage hazardous waste, which includes metals, oils, solvents, and chemical and biological waste. More
The aim of the binational project is to treat Tijuana’s wastewaters, which currently pollute San Diego Bay. More
Hazardous waste Projects
- Industrial Waste Management Center (CIGRI)
- Alternative Project Tailings Deposition in Pit
- Storage capacity increase of Talabre's tailing dam (stage IX)
- Engineering and Construction Updates 7th, 8th and 9th Stages Carén Tailings Dam
- Installations for the Integral Management of Industrial Residues, Plant Vespucio 0800
- Environmental Upgrade DLC II
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Cessation of the tailings discharge in Ensenada Chapaco
- Increased useful life Catemu Plant AVU Project
- OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENT OF TAILINGS DEPOSIT, MANUEL ANTONIO MATTA PLANT, ENAMI
Hazardous waste Companies
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Ministério do Desenvolvimento Regional da República Federativa do Brasil
- Coesa Engenharia Ltda.
- ENGIE S.A.
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado
- Bioenergy S.A.
- Golder Associates Brasil Consultoria e Projetos Ltda.
- WTE Araucanía SpA
- Aguas Santafesinas S.A.
- Proacon México S.A. de C.V.
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!